Last Updated: 12/15/2020
SECTION 1: WHO WE ARE
Our website address is scottswhite.com . Privacy information is controlled by Scott White.
SECTION 2: WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
To assist with sending you requested information, we use EmailOctopus to collect and store your email address. You may opt out of the collection of your data by:
- unsubscribing (we will remove your data) and
We use tracking technologies such as tracking pixels in some of our emails. These are set on our behalf by EmailOctopus (our email service provider) and help us to understand how you interact with those emails, and we use that information to improve how we use email to promote our products and services.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. youtube, pinterest, wordpress.org, etc.).
Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google analytics to record information about the pages a user has seen, for example the URL of the page, time of day, device used, etc. The information that we collect anonymized and sent to Google Analytics for analysis. Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitor interactions on this website. Users may disable cookies or delete any individual cookie. In addition, Google Analytics supports an optional browser add-on that – once installed and enabled – disables measurement by Google Analytics for any site a user visits. Note that this add-on only disables Google Analytics measurement. Google Analytics also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to provide and protect the security of the service, and to give website owners a sense of which country, state, or city in the world their users come from (also known as “IP geolocation”). See this page for Google Analytics security and usage of data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
SECTION 3: WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
The data collected may be shared with:
- service providers and others who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of our products and services including, but not limited to, application development, site hosting, maintenance, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, payment processing, marketing, analytics, and enforcement of our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements;
- Other users of the site to identify you to anyone to whom you send messages or make comments through the Services;
- Persons or entities with whom you consent to have your Personal Data shared;
- Third parties in order to prevent damage to our property (tangible and intangible), for safety reasons, or to collect amounts owed to us;
- Merchants and payment processors;
- and third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate, in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence
We do this to:
- comply with legal process;
- respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- enforce our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements;
- protect our operations;
- protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others;
- and allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We will never sell, rent, or lease your Personal Data to a third party.
SECTION 4: HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
Analytics data is retained indefinitely.
Email form data are held indefinitely.
SECTION 5: WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
SECTION 6: WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Third parties have access to your data as noted within this agreement.
USERS UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
Our Services are not directed to and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Data, we will take steps to remove such data. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
By using the Services, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the nature of the Personal Data and risks involved in processing that information.
NOTICE AND CHOICE
ii. See section 5 to remove your data from this site.
You may contact the administrator of this site at email@example.com.